About Me

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular (More info?)

I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. I apologize for the confusion, trauma,
headaches, and stress I may have caused. I feel like a loser always making
strange and incorrect postings to cellular newsgroups, especially
alt.cellular.sprintpcs and it's apolgists. I will go crawl into a dark hole
right now and think about what I did. In the words of Styx, I had too much
time on my hands.

Regards,

Phillipe

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:02:29 -0700, Robert M. <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote:
>I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. I apologize for the confusion, trauma,
>headaches, and stress I may have caused. I feel like a loser always making
>strange and incorrect postings to cellular newsgroups, especially
>alt.cellular.sprintpcs and it's apolgists. I will go crawl into a dark hole
>right now and think about what I did. In the words of Styx, I had too much
>time on my hands.

>Regards,

>Phillipe

forged troll

Eric

Forged post wrote:
<<I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. (snip) >>

Whoever this is... you are not helping matters. Can we please get back
on topic as this is a Sprint PCS newsgroup.

Thunder

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. I apologize for the confusion,
trauma,
> headaches, and stress I may have caused. I feel like a loser always making
> strange and incorrect postings to cellular newsgroups, especially
> alt.cellular.sprintpcs and it's apolgists. I will go crawl into a dark
hole
> right now and think about what I did. In the words of Styx, I had too much
> time on my hands.

I have been reading your post for some time and I do have a question for
you... What cell phone provider do you use ? Sprint,Verizon,Cingular, or
another ? Just curious, No flaming involved, just curious.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular (More info?)

In article <c64a6e$7tvsv$1@ID-144768.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote:

> I, Phillipe, admit to

{ another forgery by Michael Arends }

Well I see Michael Arends of Boeing is up to his old impersonation ricks
again,not that he's been fingered as the new Troll this week. T-Hunter.

Figures he works at Boeing. They're in the news today too. Pleading
Guilty.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=568&ncid=749&e=3&u=/nm/20
040420/bs_nm/arms_boeing_druyun_dc

TCS wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:02:29 -0700, Robert M. <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote:
> >I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. I apologize for the confusion, trauma,
> >headaches, and stress I may have caused. I feel like a loser always making
> >strange and incorrect postings to cellular newsgroups, especially
> >alt.cellular.sprintpcs and it's apolgists. I will go crawl into a dark hole
> >right now and think about what I did. In the words of Styx, I had too much
> >time on my hands.
>
> >Regards,
>
> >Phillipe
>
> forged troll

Hmmm... A troll impersonator... Interesting concept! <g>

Larry

Mike

Splendid

Robert M. wrote:
> I, Phillipe, admit to being a troll. I apologize for the confusion, trauma,
> headaches, and stress I may have caused. I feel like a loser always making
> strange and incorrect postings to cellular newsgroups, especially
> alt.cellular.sprintpcs and it's apolgists. I will go crawl into a dark hole
> right now and think about what I did. In the words of Styx, I had too much
> time on my hands.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phillipe

A forged meta-troll. Wow. That's neat.