Question About MSI Z590-A Pro

Jun 14, 2021
When I was choosing the motherboard for my new build, I kind of started with Tomahawks, did some research at the MSI website and soon landed on MSI Z590-A Pro. It seems like it has everything I need. I plan to use it with i5-11600K (no overclock planned, yet), a PCIe 4 SSD, 3200 MHz RAM (probably XMP, no overclock).

Right now I'm using a Gigabyte. Had my doubts about it, but I've never had a problem. Makes me want to stick to it, although they must have some subpar mobos, too.

I can't find a review of MSI Z590-A Pro. I found this thread. It says that MSI messed up with "motherboards like the X570-A Pro", and that they are extra careful now. Anyway, is it reasonable to expect MSI Z590-A Pro to work smoothly? By that I mean no crashing, not some exceptional performance level. But I do mean no exceptional bottlenecking, either.

Jun 14, 2021
I got this motherboard a week ago and everything is fine for now. Hope it stays that way. It seems you can only boot in UEFI mode, but that's not a big problem for me.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS