about my keyboard

stew198269

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
hey guys i have a redragon indrah k555 RGB and there is meant to be no software with this keyboard as u can program it from the board it self but my question is is there any 3rd party programs that allow u to use a software for custom use for any keyboard?

Solution
Well, looks like not. Normally the company build a software which can send packets through the USB port, so the keyboard can 'catch' that packets and replay the sequence.

Example, some users (me inclusive in the future) which have/has a Corsair K70, did a little investigation around to 'debug' the software from Corsair, to check which packets and how to reproduce it on the keyboard or send a custom packet. This give to the programmers (like me) build their custom program and do custom colors.

In your case, looks like the sequence is recorded on the memory which have the keyboard, so looks like not.
Well, looks like not. Normally the company build a software which can send packets through the USB port, so the keyboard can 'catch' that packets and replay the sequence.

Example, some users (me inclusive in the future) which have/has a Corsair K70, did a little investigation around to 'debug' the software from Corsair, to check which packets and how to reproduce it on the keyboard or send a custom packet. This give to the programmers (like me) build their custom program and do custom colors.

In your case, looks like the sequence is recorded on the memory which have the keyboard, so looks like not.

Solution