Question About the playstation 5, how to get the Operating system for free? which new Playstation games are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan13572

Reputable
May 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

I am poor and i have a disability, so i do not work a lot. how can i get the Playstation 5 operating system, to test it out ?

Can i put the playstation 4 & 5 operating system on my MacOS? i also have a Xbox One console.

What can i do?

what if i like buy a broken playstation 5 on eBay and somehow wire it to my Mac Mini? will this work, and i want to make sure my Mac Mini doesn't break. I also have a windows 10 dell laptop. and i have an iPad Air.

which new Playstation games are there, that show future technologies; i like games such as Halo, but that show inventions that will be made in the future, i also like the game Call of Duty. I also like SIM (simulation) games.

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
You can't get the actual OS.
And even if you could, it is heavily customized FreeBSD, specific to that platform.

There are various emulators, but it not the actual OS.

I'll leave you to find those emulators.

I'll leave you to find those emulators.
Don't!
Almost all will be fraudulent sites that are dangerous.
And the real one is not even really usable.
For emulation, the ps3 is the highest you can actually get some use out of.

Hello Friends,

I am poor and i have a disability, so i do not work a lot. how can i get the Playstation 5 operating system, to test it out ?
Why would you want to test out the OS?
Do you want to play the games or is there something about the OS that might make your life easier?
Maybe if you explain what you want in more detail you'll get more help.

Stan13572

Reputable
May 3, 2019
Don't!

Do you want to play the games or is there something about the OS that might make your life easier?

i want to test it out because i am a future Software Engineer, Software Quality Assurance (Software Testing) guy, i am very interested in everything related to computers. i am 28 years old.

i wanted to see if there is anything interesting in the OS , such as if it has an Artificial Intelligence, like how apple has its Siri robot. yes sometimes i play games but very rarely. i just very like Sony products i have had a few and i was very satisfied with the quality of Sony products. I had the Sony PSP, & a Sony Xperia phone.

Stan13572

Reputable
May 3, 2019
Don't!

I want to finish a Software quality assurance bootcamp (private technical school). then i want to work in that field.

I wish i could resell a few PS5's on eBay to make money too.

is there something about the OS that might make your life easier?

How could the Playstation OS make my life easier, what do you mean? im not a game developer (yet).

Stan13572

Reputable
May 3, 2019
Well you said you had an disability so that was the closest thing to a good reason to get the PS OS running on an PC without having any additional info.

i meant that i cant afford yet to buy the PS5, so i wanted to make it run on my PC somehow through an emulator software.

is it a good idea to buy a broken PS5 on eBay and to fix it up, by buying the broken parts online? or to take it to a computer shop? or will the PS5 be slow and laggy since its "refurbished"?

is it a good idea to buy a broken PS5 on eBay and to fix it up, by buying the broken parts online? or to take it to a computer shop? or will the PS5 be slow and laggy since its "refurbished"?
It's not going to be cheaper enough to be worth the hassle, it might even will probably end up being more expensive since a shop is going to ask a lot of money to fix a ps5 and you would have to find a good shop because a lot of shops will make the problem worse and charge you on top.

If the fixing is done correctly it will play the same way any other normal PS would play.

USAFRet

Titan
is it a good idea to buy a broken PS5 on eBay and to fix it up, by buying the broken parts online?
Almost never.

Unless YOU know exactly what is wrong with the busted one, and know how to really fix it, it will cost more than just a new system.

This is the same with GPU and motherboards.
Frequently we see people here:
"I bought this broken GPU cheap. I knew it was not working. How do I fix it?"

Answer: You don't.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
Unless you want to work with the homebrew hacking groups, you're better off tinkering with an OS that you can freely access anyway like Linux. Or hope that Sony's PlayStation group has an entry level position opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.