Jun 22, 2020
Hello,

I was planning to upgrade from the Gigabyte AB350m D3SH to the ASUS Tuff b450m Gaming Pro S.
I saw that the motherboard has no reviews or any drivers/bios download support whatsoever.
First of all, did this board get released fairly recently?
I still really like the board and I would like to buy it, does that mean that the bios downloads will come out soon?

Solution
I just checked it out. No reviews doesnt really mean anything rn. Items are constantly going unlisted and listed again due to stock issues. The Newegg page also lists the product under a 3 year warranty so its official. And as for Amazon, as long as the seller says “ASUS” or “ASUS TUF” its almost always legit. Youre good to go.👍
We meet again lol. But that board is great. It came out nearly 2 years ago but isnt nearly outdated. If the mobo happens to not come with the latest BIOS, thats no issue, you can flash the latest BIOS via USB stick. Theres tutorials on Youtube. But its a great board, will last a while, and I would recommend getting, even though theres a chance it might not boot first try.

Jun 22, 2020
We meet again lol. But that board is great. It came out nearly 2 years ago but isnt nearly outdated. If the mobo happens to not come with the latest BIOS, thats no issue, you can flash the latest BIOS via USB stick. Theres tutorials on Youtube. But its a great board, will last a while, and I would recommend getting, even though theres a chance it might not boot first try.
Lol, hello there, thanks for your response again.
I was just wondering because there are literally NO reviews or any star ratings on amazon or anywhere. No videos on this board (keep in mind the "S" at the end so its different from the ASUS Tuff Gaming Pro B450).

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/TUF-GAMING-B450M-PRO-S/overview/

I just checked it out. No reviews doesnt really mean anything rn. Items are constantly going unlisted and listed again due to stock issues. The Newegg page also lists the product under a 3 year warranty so its official. And as for Amazon, as long as the seller says “ASUS” or “ASUS TUF” its almost always legit. Youre good to go.👍

Reactions: Yunirang324
Solution