Question About to drive 3+ hours to teach my cousin how to build PC's, I'm concerned I may forget something crucial to complete it. Suggestions?

Mar 22, 2020
Motherboard: MSI MPG X570
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Windforce
SSD: Samsung 860 Solid State 500GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3600 DDR4
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G3 750w
Artic Freezer esports duo cooler
Phanteks Eclipse P400a Case
MSI Optix MAG272QR 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440 (2K) 1 ms 165 Hz HDMI Monitor

So I haven't built a rig since 2018 so I'm a little nervous driving so far that I may forget to bring something necessary. I am used to building at home where if I need something, it is in the garage or a short trip to MicroCenter. Pretty much the question is.... can someone list out what I may be forgetting or what is commonly forgotten when building a pc? Pretty sure the only store close to him is Walmart and that won't cut it as a backup if something is forgotten. Thanks!

Also all those parts above were shipped to his house

C.wolf

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
That should go together pretty easy. Zip ties & Velcro let you mount fans & SSDs wherever you want without messing with screws. Aim the airflow where your want, like at an NVME drive, not just where you case design forces you.
Don't forget the CPU thermal compound.

Here is what I had for my last 2 builds a few weeks ago.

• A screwdriver
  • Zip tie but the motherboards had nice little box with everything including zip tie.
  • 1 usb flash drive with the OS and 1 with the BIOS versions of the board just in case.

That's the only thing I had. The case and board had everything else.

Reactions: donaldpump39