ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE BUILD - Wont POST

Jan 14, 2019
First build ever. Doing out of the box build to determine the issue and it seems no matter what i do it simply wont turn on.

Components:
Asus ROG Strix z390-H motherboard
i7-9700k 8-core CPU (I also bought a Intel Celeron G4900 cpu to test the CPU)
EVGA 750W GOLD PSU G3
Corsair 2x8Gb RAM 2666

Every time i turn the computer on i get a momentary red light which goes away a yellow light then it turns off does the same thing before getting a SOLID white VGA light and vga error noise and a green boot light and boot light noise. Neither of these lights turn off. I get nothing on my screen whatsoever.

I have tried everything. Replaced the MOBO, Replaced the RAM, tested the PSU, Changed out the CPU. What could I possible do to remedy this situation. I start school soon, and despite this also being for games, I really need to it be up and running. ASUS customer service has been incredible unhelpful. Every component was taken directly off their supported devices list for the z390-h.

Jan 14, 2019
Sorry, The Intel Celeron G4900 does, ASUS said the current version of bios on the motherboard doesn't support 9th Gen and it would have to be upgraded using a 8th. I got identical issues using the 8th gen. Both are listed on the site as supported devices.