[SOLVED] Accelero Xtreme iii 1660ti Help

Mar 28, 2020
I am having such a hard time installing the Accelero iii to my 1660ti. I am not sure if my brain isn’t capable of understanding the instruction or the instructions aren’t clear. Fan plug doesn’t connect to the board and clearance while lowering gpu is an issue. On the Arctic website they do site that the product and 1660ti are compatible. What am I doing wrong? The 1660 ti I have is Asus Dual Fan 1660ti. Thank you for any help!

The issue with these types of aftermarket coolers is typically they are made for reference cards. Meaning either the cards made under the Nvidia name or that use the same board layout.

Honestly just return it and use the stock cooling solution, you arent really gaining anything with this cooler.

Mar 28, 2020
The issue with these types of aftermarket coolers is typically they are made for reference cards. Meaning either the cards made under the Nvidia name or that use the same board layout.

Honestly just return it and use the stock cooling solution, you arent really gaining anything with this cooler.
Problem is Nvidia made no 1660ti version of their own it’s all 3rd party support, would’ve agreed with not needing this cooler but my Asus card reaches jet take off noises, as well as 76-85c.