Accendently put my new ssd as a A drive, need help.

Solution
According to the OTHER POST that USAFret spent time helping you with, you never clarified whether:

1) You mean to CLONE to the new SSD, or

2) Simply use the new 256GB SSD for secondary storage (apparently Steam games)

So...

#1 - if you want to CLONE please be clear about that

#2 - if it's just for STORAGE then use DISK MANAGEMENT to change the drive letter to "E" (if it's the second drive) as suggested. Otherwise "F" or whatever.

*Then, if you have now installed PROGRAMS to the new drive you may need to DELETE them and reinstall as the links may be a mess.

**If you made a new STEAM folder (which is easy in Library settings in Steam such as "E:\Steam") to store additional Steam games you can simply go back into Steam and create a...
According to the OTHER POST that USAFret spent time helping you with, you never clarified whether:

1) You mean to CLONE to the new SSD, or

2) Simply use the new 256GB SSD for secondary storage (apparently Steam games)

So...

#1 - if you want to CLONE please be clear about that

#2 - if it's just for STORAGE then use DISK MANAGEMENT to change the drive letter to "E" (if it's the second drive) as suggested. Otherwise "F" or whatever.

*Then, if you have now installed PROGRAMS to the new drive you may need to DELETE them and reinstall as the links may be a mess.

**If you made a new STEAM folder (which is easy in Library settings in Steam such as "E:\Steam") to store additional Steam games you can simply go back into Steam and create a new Steam folder that matches the same folder path; then Steam can "see it" just fine.

Also, you can MOVE games between Steam folders (usually one folder per drive) or choose which folder to install to after buying a game. Let's say it's on your C-drive right now. Just do this:

a) right-click game-> properties
b) local files
c) Move Game Folder
d) choose "E:\Steam"
e) Game folder will be COPIED from the Steam folder on "C" drive to "E" drive

Note that may screw up any MODS, but I won't go into that discussion here.

Alternatively you can COPY and PASTE the entire "Steamapps" folder from C-drive to E-drive after setting up the new folder in Steam if you want to do this in one go (so "Steamapps" sits right inside "E:\Steam" for my example). Then DELETE everything inside the "Steamapps" folder on C-drive which should be here:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam".

May have to restart Steam but that should work as I've done it a few times. The games should work as before but simply be on the other SSD.

Solution