ACCESS DENINED

newbie

Hello, I have a major problem, I am new to computers, I had a friend of a friend doing some things to my computer which was fine, however he put in a secure I quess you would call it. Anyway everytime i step away from the computer I hace to log in. Right now when I try to log in, In the user name is (AT HOME) password used to be admin before I went into Admin tools, which I accidently disabled my ability to log in, can any one help me PLEASE! I would me forever gratefull.

Sincerely, Elaine

Check this:
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#password

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP