Access second router from first router

Apr 13, 2018
Hello
I want to connect main router (zte f660) to second one (dwr 116) firmware 1.06.And i want to acces router 2 form pc that is connected to router 1
When i connect second router to first via ethernet cabble to wan port
I ve got a internet but cant acces the scond router form pc that is connected to router 1 https://ibb.co/eeFRz8

Solution
give it an IP in the same subnet as first router and plug into one of the LAN ports instead on the Internet/WAN port

dshort01

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
Your configuration doesn't make sense to me unless I am missing something. A router typical connects two between two different networks, for example your ISP and your home network. If you are looking for additional ports you should purchase a switch and not an additional router. I am not clear on what you are trying to accomplish.

Apr 13, 2018
OK i log into sencond router but i dont have net on it i connceted my 1 router to second to lan port insted of wan my 1 router ip is 192.168.1.1 and second is 192.168.1.123

The config he is talking about makes your second one an access point not a router. It's ideal to have one NAT in your network and not nest routers.

To use multiple subnets in one network correctly you should get one router with VLANs or a switch with VLANs which will cost a lot more. This isn't a common or needed thing to do in a home network.

Dec 9, 2018
I also need to know. let me describe my setup. I have a Load Balancer router where I connected 2 ISP in 2 WAN port, (if one goes down other will keep me online) and then I connected my Wireless router to the Load Balancer LAN port. DHCP server running on both routers.
my Load Balancer got IP 192.168.0.1 and my Wireless router got IP 192.168.1.1. now my PC is connected via LAN with Load Balancer Router. and I want to change some settings on my Wireless router from my pc. Just to know the exact prosses. I can change settings from a phone or tablet that is connected on my Wireless router with 192.168.1.1 but can't access from my pc which is connected with the main ROUTER> is there any way or its impassable?