All of a sudden, when I access 'Help & Settings' on MSN Explorer I am unable
to view any of the MSN Support or Contact pages. And in the 'sound settings'
I used to have 'say my name' checked and now it is unchecked and the box is
now gray, so I can't check it. Any ideas? Other topics seem to be okay.
THANKS.

Hi Bobby,

Try reinstalling the scripting engine.

Windows2000/XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&displaylang=en

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Bobby Jones" <BobbyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, when I access 'Help & Settings' on MSN Explorer I am
> unable
> to view any of the MSN Support or Contact pages. And in the 'sound
> settings'
> I used to have 'say my name' checked and now it is unchecked and the box
> is
> now gray, so I can't check it. Any ideas? Other topics seem to be okay.
> THANKS.

TRENDING THREADS