Accessing PC2 from PC1

I have a network of 2 PCs connected and the network is working fine.
But when I try to load in the MMC a Snap-in of the 'Event Viewer' for the
Remote PC, I get an error "Access Denied".

I can't access any of the snap-ins for the remote pc althought I am a member
of the Administrators groop.
I'm using WinXP SP2 on both PCs.

What should I do to resolve this problem?

Jerry

Maybe here http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoot/ or here
http://www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm you'l find an answer.

"Alex Levi" <AlexLevi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a network of 2 PCs connected and the network is working fine.
> But when I try to load in the MMC a Snap-in of the 'Event Viewer' for the
> Remote PC, I get an error "Access Denied".
>
> I can't access any of the snap-ins for the remote pc althought I am a
> member
> of the Administrators groop.
> I'm using WinXP SP2 on both PCs.
>
> What should I do to resolve this problem?

I read the pages but I still don't understand why I have an error "access
denied",
while my network is working fine.
I mean that I can access both PCs, copy files and access the interet from
PC2 via network (PC1 connected to the internet directly).

It's somthing have to be with administrative permitions somewhere.
I'm the administrator on both PCs.

Any idias on how to access MMC snap-ins on remote PC?