[SOLVED] Accidentally erased Sonic Radar III from Asus Motherboard. What now?

HCTree

Prominent
Aug 26, 2020
Hey everyone. I was erasing Sonic Studio III from my computer since it had developed issues with Windows 10 and my headphones. I made a terrible mistake and erased Sonic Radar III along with it. Now I can only get audio through my headphones (which now work properly hahah) and no sound will come out of my speakers.
Any idea on how I can solve this? Is there a driver I can download to get them working again? I have tried downloading some realtek hd drivers but they were not compatible according to an error message.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
you should always keep up to date with all of the latest utility and driver updates related to your motherboard.
many times performance can be greatly increased over the first year or two of the board's life by updated software released by the manufacturers.

go to the motherboard manufacturer's product support page and download all of the latest drivers.
everything related to audio will be included on that page.
you should always keep up to date with all of the latest utility and driver updates related to your motherboard.
many times performance can be greatly increased over the first year or two of the board's life by updated software released by the manufacturers.

go to the motherboard manufacturer's product support page and download all of the latest drivers.
everything related to audio will be included on that page.

Solution

HCTree

Prominent
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you! The problem I am having with those solutions is that, when they ask my product name, my motherboard (ROG Strix X-470F Gaming) is not an option in their list.