Question Accidentally ordered MSI B550 Tomahawk instead of Edge Wifi - should I keep?

Aug 28, 2021
I ordered the B550 Tomahawk for 155$ instead of the Edge with a decent Wifi card for 165$
Now the Edge cost 185$ and it's beyond my budget

Should I keep the Tomahawk, or return and wait for the Edge to go down in price again?

I ordered the 5600x and RAM as well so I have to return EVERYTHING because I won't keep them in box until I get a motherboard

What would you do?

OP, either send back the motherboard, get a refund and buy the motherboard you want or stop whiling. You can also can keep the motherboard and put AX200 WiFi PCIe x4 card in motherboard PCI_E4 slot.

In some places though 20$ is an annual income

In those places majority have no electricity and sewers as well. PC building is out of question. Only cargo cult variety from wood and straw.

Reactions: Filingo
Aug 28, 2021
OP, either send back the motherboard, get a refund and buy the motherboard you want or stop whiling. You can also can keep the motherboard and put AX200 WiFi PCIe x4 card in motherboard PCI_E4 slot.

In those places majority have no electricity and sewers as well. PC building is out of question. Only cargo cult variety from wood and straw.
In those places I truely believe different priorities apply altogether and the first $155 would have been impossible.

Haha ok you convinced me. I'm returning it!!