Accidentally Uninstall Nvidia Graphic Driver

Nov 12, 2018
I accidentally uninstall Nvidia graphic driver so i install back immediately. After I installed the performance of my pc is not like before.

I am worried about this, is there any ways to solve this issues?

Solution
If you 'uninstall' a driver you might not actually remove everything, depending on the method you used to uninstall it. So when you reinstall the new driver, now you have bits of the old driver mixed in with the new files.

A utility like DDU can wipe ALL the driver files out, so you start clean. The fact that you 'accidentally' uninstalled something tells me you aren't experienced with computers, so I think starting clean is a good idea for you.

You might also try reinstalling the game, after installing the videocard drivers. It sounds like you are having issues with this one game only, so why not reinstall it and start fresh?
Nov 12, 2018

I had try it but the problem still same. When I run my game it can run smoothly but whenever the loading screen it start run slow. This problem had no come out before till i accidentally uninstall and reinstall Nvidia driver.

If you 'uninstall' a driver you might not actually remove everything, depending on the method you used to uninstall it. So when you reinstall the new driver, now you have bits of the old driver mixed in with the new files.

A utility like DDU can wipe ALL the driver files out, so you start clean. The fact that you 'accidentally' uninstalled something tells me you aren't experienced with computers, so I think starting clean is a good idea for you.

You might also try reinstalling the game, after installing the videocard drivers. It sounds like you are having issues with this one game only, so why not reinstall it and start fresh?

Solution
Nov 12, 2018

Thank you, after done all this it run smoothly like previous.

TRENDING THREADS