[SOLVED] According to HWinfo64 I have a bunch of cores at 7584.2Ghz sweet!

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Very dissapointing HWInfo is the same giving me these false Mhz speeds. Core Temp is on target although it only shows the highest core speed but its true. Why can't they fix this bug or does the recent beta fix this? Very sad amazing app but real numbers would have been nice. However I did notice the little box screen that shows the cores and shows their current Mhz that seems to be correct. Weird. Kinda sucks but oh well that is life nothing is perfect but great software how can they mess this up like this. Maybe version 7.0 will fix this and maybe not.
I could have done click bait and said I have a CPU that goes to 7584.2Mhz but Im not that kinda troll rant joker. I like my reputation. Thanks for reading I really don't think their going to fix this.🎗👶✝🙈👽💯🤷‍♂️🚓🍩

Solution
While I was Ocing my 2600x I had issuse's of negitive numbers in red that was showing in hwinfo64.
So I went there and posted and Martin and I started conversing along with many screenshots and the issue was resolved on his next update.
You could have something just plain out falsely reporting from a software bug.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Here is a ridicolous screenshot. Look at the Mhz on this.

While I was Ocing my 2600x I had issuse's of negitive numbers in red that was showing in hwinfo64.
So I went there and posted and Martin and I started conversing along with many screenshots and the issue was resolved on his next update.
You could have something just plain out falsely reporting from a software bug.
Yes thank you sir, I posted screenie a log file and told him the issue and all that jazz. He said to run in debug mode but that will cause a crash of the system which I can't afford at the moment as I have dozens of things open and data and stuff happening for work and I can't afford a stupid crash. So I can not do the debug right now and Im scared it can cause harm. As the above message he was able to sort you out with screenshots so I don't know. What is weird as I said is the little tiny cute box that shows your cores and bars and what Mhz they are shows the correct speeds and not these 6Ghz and 7Ghz numbers. I also think the voltages are incorrect as well. Wouldn't someone before me already have posted this bug. I search for incorrect Mhz in search at his site and I get nothing. 🤷‍♂️🍩🚓👽🙈