Account recovery???

ok, i deleted one of my old accounts from my old xbox, and im trying to do
account recovery, i haave changed my credit card number since i made this
account, how can i get it ??

> ok, i deleted one of my old accounts from my old xbox, and im trying
> to do account recovery, i haave changed my credit card number since i
> made this account, how can i get it ??

Call Microsoft?

post yer credit card numberr here and I will help you

"Xboxplaya08@yahoo.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in
message news:695e89e5093d4500be9fcebc0da4c6b8@GamesKB.com...