Accuride Part Number for 1850R and DL380 Rackmount Rails

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

Does anyone have the generic Accuride rail part number that works with the
DL380 / 1850R in a Compaq rack? Yes, we have the special outer Compaq
rails.

--
Will
Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

hh

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

Might post this to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

HH

"Will" <DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the generic Accuride rail part number that works with the
> DL380 / 1850R in a Compaq rack? Yes, we have the special outer Compaq
> rails.
>
> --
> Will
> Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

check ebay. they have full and 1/2 rail kits up there all the time.

- LC

"HH" <hahunt42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Might post this to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
>
> HH
>
> "Will" <DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone have the generic Accuride rail part number that works with
>> the
>> DL380 / 1850R in a Compaq rack? Yes, we have the special outer Compaq
>> rails.
>>
>> --
>> Will
>> Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

I understand that, but those kits are using the Compaq part numbers and cost
twice as much. I've ordered on eBay, and more than half the time you get a
broken rail or one that is not complete. I'm not asking for a specific
rail. I'm asking for a generic part number using the original Accuride
manufacturer part number NOT the Compaq part number. That allows me to
purchase the rail from wholesale sources using the original Accuride part
number. It is 1/2 the cost, and the rail is new, not used.