Question Acer 7736Z refuses to get into the bios

Apr 15, 2019
Hello, i am trying to fix an Acer 7736Z, but it refuses to get to the bios, it sais press F2 to access bios, I do and it just beeps until I stop and boots normally or keeps beeping and I have to power it off and on again, it does the same with an external keyboard.

I was trying to format W10, but it didn't access the pendrive and when it rebooted, started beeping and I have to restart it manually, which resulted in a Safe boot error in the windows media creator, I also tried resetting w10 by the button in options but the same problem occured on boot, which led to nothing.

I have an external sata adapter so I plugged in the HDD and decided to install from Rufus Windows 7 as a Windows Go-to, so supposedly it installed it onto the hdd, but when I plugged it in, it just kept black and beeped

I must mention that all beeps are continuous, they do not follow any pattern

And now I have no windows in the machine, and it keeps being useless, what can I do to get it back up and running in windows 10?

Apr 15, 2019
For someone looking for the answer, I didn't find one, I just plugged the hdd on another laptop, installed windows and put it back on the original computer and everything works fine
Edit: by "everything works fine" I mean that windows boots, I haven't fixed the beeps or the keyboard problem

Last edited: