News Acer Adopts Ryzen Pro for New Swift Edge Laptop

I wish this was my laptop instead of the garbage Dell I have now... Intel has so many driver issues for practical use, it's annoying. Well, I say Intel, but I'm sure Dell probably rushed this design out the gate without properly testing and it just sucks.

Anyway, the specs look really solid for the price.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it's a work Laptop, so I can't just change it to whatever I want. That's the rant XD

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: bit_user

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I wish this was my laptop instead of the garbage Dell I have now... Intel has so many driver issues for practical use, it's annoying. Well, I say Intel, but I'm sure Dell probably rushed this design out the gate without properly testing and it just sucks.
EDIT: I forgot to mention it's a work Laptop, so I can't just change it to whatever I want. That's the rant XD
I had the same problem. Dell laptop that was blue-screening all the time but the onboard diags & memtest always passed. I installed their "Command Update" utility and, after a few rounds of updates, stability definitely improved. Requires admin rights to install, obviously. Good luck.