Acer Announces Liquid E1, Liquid Z2 Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tydalwave

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
If it has no LTE clearly its not a US bound device. If so its a waste of plastic.
Seriously dude? Did you not read the article? How about the title that says "Low and midrange devices launching in Europe"

Right when I get through an online article that thankfully has no errors, I see posts like yours that bring me back down to reality...

G

Why did I read Acer announces liquid cooled Z2 smartphone. damn dyslexia :p

monkeymonk

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I read the title and thought it was something about waterproofing phones. I waterproofing was more common :/ I am disappoint

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]monkeymonk[/nom]I read the title and thought it was something about waterproofing phones. I waterproofing was more common I am disappoint[/citation]

i also read this and was pretty excited, i wish mroe phones would make an effort of waterproof, living in fl we can get sudden downpours and heavy winds off the coast results in what we locally call"sideways raid" umbrellas are less than useless in it and evertyign on you including your electronics get soaked. basically you just have to carry ziplock bags or have a otterbox type waterproof box to throw your phone in, would love no not have to worry abotu this but nobody makes a good highend waterproof phone

Status
Not open for further replies.