Acer Announces Smartphone-Sized LED Pico Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzioAs

Distinguished
That's small. Sometimes manufacturers build something too small that I don't know what their target is. Not everything in this world needs to be very small. If it's the size of something like the asus P1 projector, that's seems appropriate.

G

What is funny is that the "brick" that connects it to the wall is probably just as large as the projector. So if you think you are fitting it in your pocket, you are out of luck.

G

Unless it is also powered via the USB 3.0 connection.

Also, I thought 1280x800 would qualify as HD.

teddymines

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Not sure why all the negative comments. Anyone who has to make presentations, especially within a company that has multiple offices, knows the complexity of finding a conference room with a built in projector, or borrowing one from their department. This projector simplifies the task and is small enough to use in small spaces like cubes or hallways. The resolution doesn't matter when you're throwing up a powerpoint or visio, visiting a prototype site under development, or doing a code walkthrough. Just add a clip to mount on the top edge of a laptop and you have all you need for 90% of your presentations.

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
And in the not too distant future..

"Company X Announces Smartphone-Sized super computer with built-in Full HD LED Pico Projector. Can play Crysis 5"

I can see where this is going... B)

LeeHone

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I like this idea: interface touch led panel light screen input device with context sensitive controls. it turns into whatever you need depending on what is selected. This was actually the concept behind the LCARS interface in Star Trek The Next led outdoor lighting Generation. (Yes, I'm a big fan of LCARS. I want it on my phone, on led strip lights 12v my computer, and in my car.) Something like this could easily be integrated into Windows 8, which has much the same interface.

Faraz Maqsood

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
This is really nice website and gave me really nice information. I want to use it as the <a href="http://lighttheoutdoor.info/outdoor-led-lighting/">Outdoor Led lighting</a>. This is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS