Acer aspire 5 powering off issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
My laptop is acer aspire 5 A515-51G-5072 with 8gb ram 2gb gc and 8th gen i5 processor.
I purchased it in February everything was working flawlessly but since yesterday its getting power off automatically and doesn't get started again by pressing the power key.
It's really frustrating also I went to acer lounge and they told me that it's not laptop issue but windows issue.
Also its absolutely new laptop with no drop offs no spillage no battery or connector pin/charger issue. Battery us getting charged by charger.
Please help me.

Solution

Of course, you turn off the laptop, you press the power button and from the user's manual "to activate the BIOS utility, press F2 while the computer logo is being displayed". If the laptop stops by itself in the BIOS, it is not related to the operating system (Windows). If you have a warranty, use it for repair.

Of course, you turn off the laptop, you press the power button and from the user's manual "to activate the BIOS utility, press F2 while the computer logo is being displayed". If the laptop stops by itself in the BIOS, it is not related to the operating system (Windows). If you have a warranty, use it for repair.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS