• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Acer Aspire ES 14

anonymous890

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018

(the laptop is an acer aspire ES 14, the photo above is the full specs)

So I have this problem on my laptop.
It won't boot up. I just get a blackscreen.
When I turn it on, the loading screen would show with the acer logo in it but afterwards i just get a blackscreen and thats it.

I tried the acer disc-to-disc system recovery (Alt + F10) and still the same, loading screen then blackscreen.

I tried using a bootable usb to do a format and set the priority drive in bios to the flashdrive, same result.

I tried using the boot option (F12) and chose the bootable usb, same result again.

All I can do is open the BIOS, or boot option. And that's it.

I have a PC and tried connecting my monitor to the laptop through hdmi but nothing happened. The display is still on the monitor well i dont really know what to do now.

What might be the problem? Is there a way to start on safe mode in my case? (OS on laptop: windows 10)

anonymous890

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
When you got the BSOD, you should see the what problem your laptop had. Something like in the linker.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7SSeNn-H-UU/hqdefault.jpg

If you can try to fit it. Or you can post it.
I can't boot up the laptop completely, I am stuck on blackscreen, so there won't be any BSOD.

if I have experienced BSOD, it was years ago.

This problem started to persist when my uncle put heavy things on the laptop. But i really don't know if what's the problem, since I can still turn it on but won't boot up completely, just until the loadng screen then next is black screen.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS