Question Acer aspire g3250

Feb 3, 2022
First,I've been reading Toms so long,it's about to I showed up and I'm desperate. I'm not the richest man,my brother in law gave me an Acer tower pc ATC-705-UR53. Processer is an Intel G3250, graphics Intel HD ,1TB hard drive, 4GB DDR3 Memory. Also upgraded to windows 10 .I just want to to play a few flight games. Me and especially my Military brother in law who learned some about PCs would like to add a graphics card. I have to do the foot work. I admit,I'm over my head. I looked, but there's always something different from one Acer to another.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Here's a couple of things you can do. First, open up the side panel and see what the make and model of the PSU is. You can parse an image of your innards(what you see after you've hosted the image on Imgur or their ilk). Next use CPU-Z, while the system is assumed to be functional to see what the specs of the system are and if there's anything worthwhile upgrading. You can parse images of each tabbed info as well for us to see.

Also, you will need to include the names of the titles of said flight games that you'd like to (hopefully)tax the system with and the sort of budget you have allocated for said upgrade/purchase path.

Feb 3, 2022

Here's a couple of things you can do. First, open up the side panel and see what the make and model of the PSU is. You can parse an image of your innards(what you see after you've hosted the image on Imgur or their ilk). Next use CPU-Z, while the system is assumed to be functional to see what the specs of the system are and if there's anything worthwhile upgrading. You can parse images of each tabbed info as well for us to see.

Also, you will need to include the names of the titles of said flight games that you'd like to (hopefully)tax the system with and the sort of budget you have allocated for said upgrade/purchase path.
I get working on now. Thank you.

Feb 3, 2022
Hi ,This is Shepard777.

Feb 3, 2022
Hi Lutfij,thank you for responding. I have some pics for you as well as the other info. The main game I want to play is Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown. I've been playing dogfight elite for eight years. I do have steam. Tried to download but said not with current graphics. Not exactly by that,but close. I'm having a hard time getting you the specs to download. Want to send all at once. It's 12:14 am. So I'll have it early am. Shepard777

Reactions: Lutfij

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome!

You can host your images on Imgur(or their ilk) and then parse the links to said images into this thread. We'll be glad to look through them. You can work through this thread gradually, there's no rush either which way.

TRENDING THREADS