Acer Aspire v5 laptops

Robin Kue

Reputable
Sep 19, 2014
Does any v5 motherboards fit into one another?

if i find one thats for acer aspire v5, will it fit my

acer aspire v5-571p-6464 laptop?

Solution
Most likely the chassis are the same so yes, they probably will. What could be an issue though is CPU, GPU and peripheral port support. You'll need to make sure the replacement board does in fact have support for the CPU including it's model and socket type. There could be v5 models that use motherboards with either Intel OR AMD processors installed, with or without the necessary M.2 or PCI connection necessary for any non-integrated graphics adapter or storage controller used by HDDs and SSD's and that the board has the necessary sockets or connections onboard to plug cabling from USB and other components like display outputs or card readers.

Most likely, if the board supports the same processor family as your current model does, is...
Most likely the chassis are the same so yes, they probably will. What could be an issue though is CPU, GPU and peripheral port support. You'll need to make sure the replacement board does in fact have support for the CPU including it's model and socket type. There could be v5 models that use motherboards with either Intel OR AMD processors installed, with or without the necessary M.2 or PCI connection necessary for any non-integrated graphics adapter or storage controller used by HDDs and SSD's and that the board has the necessary sockets or connections onboard to plug cabling from USB and other components like display outputs or card readers.

Most likely, if the board supports the same processor family as your current model does, is out of a v5 notebook and comes from a laptop model with the same external connections, it will work, but don't assume anything. Compare vigorously and verify all possible compatibility issues. The best bet is almost always to go with an identical board, but I realize in some cases that's either not possible or desired.

For example, if the model you have has one hdmi and one vga connector, but the board came from a model with two hdmi connections or an hdmi and a dvi connector, you could have a problem since there may not be a compatible connection on the replacement motherboard for that standard.

Solution