Acer Aspire x1300 upgrade

passo1987

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
Hi , I bought Acer Aspire x1300 few weeks ago , but I'm not really happy with performance of this pc .I want to play some of the new games (low to mid settings) ,I want to make some upgrades but not sure if I can .
Thats what I have now ,

Acer Aspire x1300
AMD Athlon 62 x2 ,( 7450 ), 2.4 Ghz
3 Gb ddr2 RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9200 integrated
220w power supply

And that what I want to change:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 ,( 5800 ), 3.0 Ghz
4 Gb ddr2 RAM
Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Low Profile , or
ASUS Radeon HD 6570

Ok my question is, can I fit all of that without changing power supply (very hard to find another one for that pc ,and also I have low budget) . I worry also about graphic card compabality is Radeon HD 6670 gonna work coz it's GDDR5 not sure which I have now.
If any other details nesesary just let me know. Cheers for help

openup2o2

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
First try google for the specific manufacure's web sites you need to change thir products...each should list what will work with their stuff...then try keyboard work yourself..by searching the internet for compabi\ality issues with any product you need... 1. ask the manufacturer's web site if their products will work with your current setup...2. ask yourself what are you trying to accomplish with this upgrade.
for you may decide to "up-grade" to building your own computer from scratch
The 'how-to' on you tube will take you there.. and don't worry, so much after you watch a few video clips your fear will subside much. Just take your time and don't ruch anything you do decide to open up..