Acer AspireX AXC-603G-UW13 Desktop Stuck In Bootloop

ShadowShocks

Reputable
May 19, 2015
Hello, I've only had had this PC for around 6 Months now and today the power went (out and back on for the first time since I've had this PC) And after my PC turned back on It has been stuck on the acer startup screen restarting over and over again in what seems to be an endless loop. I have my PC plugged Into a surge protector too so I can't see that power outage damaging my hardware but yet my pc is stuck in this endless loop...

I have Windows 10 had no troubles with my PC till now :/

Anyone know how to fix this? I already tried the windows repair tool said it found no errors and i tried to restore and it failed and unplugged it for half an hour nothing seems to be working please help!

Solution
On another PC, download the win 10 media creation tool and create a Win 10 Installer on USB or DVD - your choice

change boot order in PC so DVD or USB are first, SSD/HDD are second in boot order
boot from installer
on screen after languages, select repair this PC, not install
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up options
choose of of the 3 safe modes available
PC should boot into safe mode - you don't have to do anything here, just remove USB and reboot PC - this might fix it.

If it didn't fix it, you may be best doing a fresh install using that USB. But first, if anything on pc you want to save, try this...

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the win 10 media creation tool and create a Win 10 Installer on USB or DVD - your choice

change boot order in PC so DVD or USB are first, SSD/HDD are second in boot order
boot from installer
on screen after languages, select repair this PC, not install
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up options
choose of of the 3 safe modes available
PC should boot into safe mode - you don't have to do anything here, just remove USB and reboot PC - this might fix it.

If it didn't fix it, you may be best doing a fresh install using that USB. But first, if anything on pc you want to save, try this
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/use-ubuntu-live-cd-to-backup-files-from-your-dead-windows-computer/:

You could also move the c drive into another pc as a secondary drive and copy files over that way too.

Now once its all saved, follow this: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

Solution