Acer Expands Aspire GX-281 Series With New Ryzen Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that Ryzen 1700x build price is about on par with what one can build on PC Part Picker except building your own you'll get higher quality components for the same price. The exception being the insane over $500USD pricing of GTX 1070s right now which would put a self-build over $1500.

alextheblue

Distinguished

Which is why I always end up building my own. I see units that seem pretty decent for the money, but then I start thinking about what parts they're using. Outside of expensive boutique builders, OEMs use the cheapest parts they can get away with. So anything in my price range would be equipped with: Cheapest SSD and/or HDD, dirt-cheap RAM probably clocked at 2133, barely adequate cooling, $15 PSU (not joking), barebones motherboard wholly unsuited for tuning/overclocking, etc.

Noel-david

Prominent
Jul 26, 2017
looking awesome and very stylish, memory, storage capacity very well price rate also not high rate totally good and i like these <a href="http://www.tech-support-phone-number.com/">Acer</a> Expands Aspire GX-281 Series With New Ryzen Model

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

It's been a loooong time since I've bought something prebuilt. The last time I did, it was an HP computer with a Pentium III 800Mhz, 256MB RAM, 40GB hard drive, and an nVidia TnT2 Pro.

I think this is a good deal though. $1500 is what you should expect to pay for what Acer's put together here.

Status
Not open for further replies.