acer inc aahd3-vc can't find drivers HELP.

elvos

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2012
I moved aahd3-vc from a friends computer to a different one and now I can't get internet to work on the computer cause the Lan driver is missing

I've googled all over and I can't find the drivers for the motherboard any where is there any one that can help me

thank you

Solution
1| Usually when you transplant a motherboard from a pre-built system it's proper etiquette to mention the model number of the Acer pre-built desktop.
2| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Often times OS will determine which version of drivers you are applicable/have access to.
3| You could take a look here though you're going to make sure of your OS that you're using. Since it looks like your LAN port is powered by Realtek, you should locate the drivers from their support site.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Usually when you transplant a motherboard from a pre-built system it's proper etiquette to mention the model number of the Acer pre-built desktop.
2| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Often times OS will determine which version of drivers you are applicable/have access to.
3| You could take a look here though you're going to make sure of your OS that you're using. Since it looks like your LAN port is powered by Realtek, you should locate the drivers from their support site.

Solution