[SOLVED] Acer KG251QDbmiipx

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016
Is the Acer KG251QDbmiipx any good? I think its the cheapest 240hz monitor right now and im thinking of buying it.

Solution
Is the Acer KG251QDbmiipx any good? I think its the cheapest 240hz monitor right now and im thinking of buying it.
Most of the time IPS panels have lower response times, TN is perfect for competitive games. Because of it's fast response times. TN panels look pretty good right now, back in the day they were a lot worse. So if you only play competitive and dont care that much about viewing angles or color accuracy . You should pick this monitor. More expensive 240hz TN monitors will probably have a better looking screen but it is up to you.

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Most of the time IPS panels have lower response times, TN is perfect for competitive games. Because of it's fast response times. TN panels look pretty good right now, back in the day they were a lot worse. So if you only play competitive and dont care that much about viewing angles or color accuracy . You should pick this monitor. More expensive 240hz TN monitors will probably have a better looking screen but it is up to you.

Solution

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

yeah nevermind about the Acer KG251QDbmiipx , just read complaints about it not being a true 1ms respone time thats why its so much cheaper than other 240hz tn monitors, i think im going to go with the BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
yeah nevermind about the Acer KG251QDbmiipx , just read complaints about it not being a true 1ms respone time thats why its so much cheaper than other 240hz tn monitors, i think im going to go with the BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
That's with all 1ms monitors, some do get closer to 1ms and some dont, but an actual 1ms monitor does not exist.