[SOLVED] Acer Monitor Model Number Codes

Jul 16, 2020
Hi,
I am looking at a new monitor and have several Acer models on my short list.

However, i do not understand the information contained in the model numbers. For example, XB271H_C, XB271H_UD, XB271HK, and XB271HU_K. What are the differences.

Also, Acer monitors have a code after the model number such as ABMIPRZ, ABMIIPHZX, CBMIIPRZX, GSBMIIPRZX. What do these codes mean?

Can anyone help me with decoding these model numbers?

Thanks,
Phil

Solution
The only thing you need to look at is the specifications on the monitors. Models change by year, by region, what is included in the box, even by who they sell them to. The model numbers may be the exact same monitor but one has an HDMI cable in box and the other had a VGA cable in the box, or one has some different stand, or one was shipped to US and other to Germany.
The only thing you need to look at is the specifications on the monitors. Models change by year, by region, what is included in the box, even by who they sell them to. The model numbers may be the exact same monitor but one has an HDMI cable in box and the other had a VGA cable in the box, or one has some different stand, or one was shipped to US and other to Germany.

Solution