Question Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51

Apr 27, 2020
I was having heat issues on my laptop, i did everything i can do but none of them worked. I just went services and i explained my problem to them, They said u need to change heat pipes bc there is some liquid inside it if it run out it cause the heat and heat cause the fps drops. it can be true? and i need to buy new one but i cant find it. I thnk i can use some help :)

EridanusSV

Notable
Aug 16, 2020
That's the thing with computer repair places -- it's like a car mechanic, it's hard to find a good and honest one. It's ultimately up to you, they're going to charge you for the parts and labor.

How much was their quote? It's really up to you if you want to gamble it, for all we know, you just need a thermal paste replacement. I suggest visiting 2 other repair shops and see if their diagnosis lines up and you go from there.

Apr 27, 2020
That's the thing with computer repair places -- it's like a car mechanic, it's hard to find a good and honest one. It's ultimately up to you, they're going to charge you for the parts and labor.

How much was their quote? It's really up to you if you want to gamble it, for all we know, you just need a thermal paste replacement. I suggest visiting 2 other repair shops and see if their diagnosis lines up and you go from there.
i changed thermal paste a week ago but it is same. Its about $50 normalyy but in my country its equal 50x7.5=400 i mean i can pay this money but i have to be sure it is gonna work.

Reactions: EridanusSV