I was playing some War Thunder when my laptop just shut down without warning. Everything was dead: no lights on the side or anything. There was a burning smell coming from the fans but I opened it up and didn‘t see any visible sign of burning on the motherboard. I also did a standard battery removal test and battery reset but nothing happened. My guess is that it died from overheating but I’ve seen my laptop run over 95 degrees C before without any problem and War Thunder has never made my computer go that high. Is there anything else I can do or is it best to just buy a new computer? Model is AN515-51 btw.