[SOLVED] Acer Nitro 5 Won't boot

Scott_56

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2016
Hi all I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop that will not boot it will either crash on the loading screen or it will say not boot device found. I can access recovery options I have used check disk in bios that flags up an error with stage 3 security. I have tried using start up repair that cannot fix the problem. If I try and boot from my 2 flash drives that have Windows 10 loaded it will get to the acer load screen and crash. I have disabled UEFI and then it will boot to windows installation but as soon as it is re enabled it will crash on the Acer loading screen again. I have also had several times where the laptop has crashed in BIOS. I have tried restoring default BIOS settings and now I cannot think of anything else to try. I have looked inside the laptop as it is still under warranty I just wanted to try and get it going again before Monday when I will contact Acer.

Solution
I have found the issue I pulled the M.2 from the laptop and put it in my main pc and the Hynix M.2 drive is dead after 9 months and the laptop has only had low to medium gaming and document typing. I find it weird how it has died so quickly and the laptop was brand new as well. :/

Scott_56

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2016
I have found the issue I pulled the M.2 from the laptop and put it in my main pc and the Hynix M.2 drive is dead after 9 months and the laptop has only had low to medium gaming and document typing. I find it weird how it has died so quickly and the laptop was brand new as well. :/

Solution