Review Acer Predator X32 32-inch 4K Mini LED Gaming Monitor Review: A New Reference

Sluggotg

Honorable
Feb 17, 2019
Very nice! I wish they would make a 43" model. It is pricey but not insane. We are seeing significantly better monitors at decent prices. This is a luxury item, but really good gaming monitors are very reasonable now days.

Apr 9, 2023
The color settings are available in HDR mode with the latest firmware, v010. While the overall color accuracy is good in HDR there's a strange color temperature shift happening. This shift occurs when dark images are being displayed. Bright images do have temperature of around the 7000K on the unit I had, but the temperature increases significantly in dark content, up to 9000K, which makes it way too cool. Also the Adaptive Dimming setting "Fast" introduces heavy flickering in several content. These issues are not seen by the reviewer apparently.

sblantipodi

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Can we trust a review when the reviewer does not even know that X32 does not exist and that the monitor he reviewed does not have the GSYNC module even if he thinks so? :)

In any case I have the X32FP (the one reviewed here) and I confirm that this monitor is a new reference in terms of speed and colour accuracy. HDR is amazing on it so I recommend it hands down.

spoidz

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Can we trust a review when the reviewer does not even know that X32 does not exist and that the monitor he reviewed does not have the GSYNC module even if he thinks so? :)

In any case I have the X32FP (the one reviewed here) and I confirm that this monitor is a new reference in terms of speed and colour accuracy. HDR is amazing on it so I recommend it hands down.

Is it listed anywhere as at least G-Sync Compatible in your Monitor documents? I will likely upgrade to RTX4090 this year unless I can only get this level of monitor to run best with 7900XTX.

sblantipodi

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Is it listed anywhere as at least G-Sync Compatible in your Monitor documents? I will likely upgrade to RTX4090 this year unless I can only get this level of monitor to run best with 7900XTX.

No it's not written in the documentation because the documentation talks about Freesync Premium PRO.

I have a 4090 and GSYNC works like a charm

riddick51pb

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
No it's not written in the documentation because the documentation talks about Freesync Premium PRO.

I have a 4090 and GSYNC works like a charm

Yeah, I'm really confused here. Not seeing a G-Sync model, only the Freesync FP model.
@Jake Hall i'm going out on a limb here and stating that TH Member @sblantipodi found the Predator X32 FP "works like a charm" with the nvidia 4090. now, if someone tells me that i am in error, well that is entirely possible.