[SOLVED] Acer QG241 bii

TigerJonny

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2015
I bought a acer QG241Y bii a few month ago. To replace the one I had. Really happy with it.

When I first used it, it would turn on automatically when I turned my pc on, but now it won't. I can't seem to find any settings for it and I've looked online, but having no luck finding any info on it

Could anyone please help?
Thanks

Solution
If you're referring to the display detecting display input and then turning on, then you might want to see if your display cable needs changing out. Another possible attempt would be to try and remove your GPU drivers using DDU and manually installing the latest GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
If you're referring to the display detecting display input and then turning on, then you might want to see if your display cable needs changing out. Another possible attempt would be to try and remove your GPU drivers using DDU and manually installing the latest GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution

TigerJonny

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2015

Swapped my hdmi cable with another and its working again haha.

Thanks