Status
Not open for further replies.

zahoszp

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
Hello guys..I have an acer laptop Acer Aspire 6930G-643G25Mn..Two weeks before my screen broke down..I asked for help in the shop where i had bought it and the guy told me that i should go in the official Acer shop and they will change my screen because the screen doesn`t have a warranty..That is about 500E(I had bought it for 700E)..and because 500E it`s a lot of money he told me to buy a screen for my laptop from e-bay and put it on..I found the same screen(16" HD Acer CineCrystal LCD) but it costs 321E..I would like to know if another screen, more cheaper for Acer laptops 6930 series can work in my laptop and if somebody can propose me some screens costing no more than 150E...Thank you for your time..and hope for an answer...

r_manic

Administrator
Honestly, I think you're better off saving for a new laptop, because the screen is one of the most expensive components. If you need to work on something though however, eBay is still the best place to look for replacements. Take note though that a decent laptop can be had for 200E, IIRC.

zahoszp

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
Firstly thank you for the anwer...Secondly I can`t afford buying a new machine at this time,however i need the laptop for my studies..and it`s a new one...I have bought it 6 months before and it is also very good(3GB RAM,Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400,Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT Turbocahe etc)..it`s not worth throwing in rubish all these components..Would a screen for Acer Aspire 6930G series 16" LCD work in my laptop or i`ll have problems(inadaptability and so)?Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.