Question Acer V226HQL cannot select some Menu Propreties

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm-madi

Respectable
Nov 26, 2017
am using this 21.5" Acer V226HQL bmd, and i want to add more Focus or Sharpen to it from the Menu, i found the Option 'Focus' but no matter how i try i cannot click it: View: https://imgur.com/TR4Rjhq

that is an exact example of the Menu, but in my case i can only select only 3 options i marked ( Brightness, Contrast, Color Temp ) the rest i cannot select, the Cursor just jump between those 3.

i checked the Menu.pdf as you can see on the screen they are accessible, i would love to get some Help

gm-madi

Respectable
Nov 26, 2017
and i don't have Sharpen settings in NVIDIA settings, i use GeforeExperience Filter but only running in games. my eyes need more sharpen even in Desktop so it should be tuning from the Monitor. according to your words its not available in DVI connection, so said.

You are also using an adapter, which right there can cause image distortion. I don't like the cheaper Acer monitors really, have used several at work, not as nice as pretty much any other brand. We went to ViewSonics about the same price range but a better image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS