[SOLVED] Acer XB271HUA vs Asus ROG PG278Q

BunnyKraken

Commendable
Dec 17, 2020
Hi,

I'm about to switch from 24'' 1080p to 27'' 1440p display. I want a G-Sync and 120-240Hz display with a low input lag of 1ms. Also any shadow/black level boosts are nice to have like with BenQ black level equalizer. I don't need any ULMB strobing because they have given me nausea before at least the free application versions, and they usually lower the brightness too much.

I found these displays Acer XB271HUA vs Asus ROG PG278Q second hand, and they are equally priced (acer is 40$ more). Which one would you pick purely for gaming purposes. Any big differences in colors/specs that you would think is different with them ?

Solution
I found no differences in specs that will make your gaming better or worse. If they are second hand, look at their condition. That's the only thing that matters here. As for me, I would take Asus, just because I like its design.
Nov 23, 2020
I found no differences in specs that will make your gaming better or worse. If they are second hand, look at their condition. That's the only thing that matters here. As for me, I would take Asus, just because I like its design.

Solution