[SOLVED] Acer Z35P or AOC AGON AG352UCG6

Solution
Both are similar spec, however there seems to be more issues online with AOC but just wondering which would be better in terms of reliability, and no flickering etc.

Hi, I have a Acer Z35P with a I7 6700K and GTX 1080ti. My gpu temps went up since I started using it, but I love it.

Pros looks amazing, very immersive. No issues at all.
Cons. Support is horrible. You could talk to a wall and get better support. Acer Outsources all support to India, so be ready to say alot of "what", "repeat that please?" if you live in the USA. when you go to register it.

My profile picture shows the setup. But overall I dont regret it. However I am looking for an HDR or 4k to replace the 1080p side monitor

gameoverman2016

Honorable
Sep 6, 2017
Both are similar spec, however there seems to be more issues online with AOC but just wondering which would be better in terms of reliability, and no flickering etc.

Hi, I have a Acer Z35P with a I7 6700K and GTX 1080ti. My gpu temps went up since I started using it, but I love it.

Cons. Support is horrible. You could talk to a wall and get better support. Acer Outsources all support to India, so be ready to say alot of "what", "repeat that please?" if you live in the USA. when you go to register it.

My profile picture shows the setup. But overall I dont regret it. However I am looking for an HDR or 4k to replace the 1080p side monitor

Solution

zxvipers

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2016

What did you need support with?

Reactions: gameoverman2016