News Acer's 27-inch 144Hz QHD FreeSync Monitor Drops to $249.99

larkspur

Distinguished
This article needs to be retracted. Walmart is selling the 1080p version of Acer's XZ271 line for $250. Walmart has the model number listed wrong. They are selling the XZ271 Abmiiphzx which normally lists for $299 at $250. If you've ever shopped for anything on Walmart's website you know to beware of incorrect model numbers and descriptions. If you read walmart's description of the monitor part-way down their page it lists both 1080p and 1440p as the resolution. Anyway, I've linked Acer's page comparing the models below. And I might add - Acer has the absolute worst model numbering scheme I've ever seen in my life!
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/models/monitors/xz

Check out walmart's ridiculous description lol : "CURVED TO PERFECTION Acer's XZ271 27" curved panel monitor with Full HD resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. VIBRANT IMAGES The Acer 27" Curved Display with WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution offers the sharpest picture quality and provides a perfect picture with a broader view. This monitor presents stunning, lifelike images with an amazing level of detail that makes games more exciting and movies truly cinematic. "