Action PC Football News

For fans of Dave Koch's one great game, go here for a newly released
"converter", allowing you to transform any of those 4 billion Lance Haffner
3-in-1 Football teams into playable Action! PC Football teams. I have no
idea if this works, and we all know that Lance's inputters were sometimes as
dumb as George W. Bush -- but what the heck! It's free:

http://www.sportplanet.com/sbb/apfas/FBCON.zip

"Mitchum22" <mitchum22@satomi.org> wrote in message
> For fans of Dave Koch's one great game, go here for a newly released
> "converter", allowing you to transform any of those 4 billion Lance
> Haffner 3-in-1 Football teams into playable Action! PC Football teams. I
> have no idea if this works, and we all know that Lance's inputters were
> sometimes as dumb as George W. Bush -- but what the heck! It's free:
>
> http://www.sportplanet.com/sbb/apfas/FBCON.zip

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. I HOPE THE COVERTER CAN REMOVE THE ALL CAPS
NAMES FROM THE LH GAMES.

Actually all the old Haffner stuff is that way because the original games
were for the Apple ][ . At one time the Apple display did not support
lower case lestters and only through the miracle of a $300 video card were
you able to see 80 characters across the screen,

That George Bush crack was a low blow. Lance and Shannon may have hastily
entered in the teams, but nobody deserves that kind of verbal abuse.

Point of contention: Dave Koch's game is not great. It has been vanquished
from my HD in favor of SOM.

> That George Bush crack was a low blow. Lance and Shannon may have hastily
> entered in the teams, but nobody deserves that kind of verbal abuse.

You know what this is? It's the world's tiniest violin.

Fahrenheit 9/11 releases on DVD 10/2/04.

Jonah Falcon

ME

Thank goodness for Farenheit 9/11. It is a major reason why a lot of people
will vote FOR Bush.

Lovely how Moore interviews a Senator on the street, gets in his face, and
asks him would he send his own son over to fight in the war (the cut away so
the full response is not seen on the film.). That senator was on the news
saying he responded that his son is over there voluntarily, and Moore just
walked away and didn't care.

But enough of the political talk...let's get back to PC sports stuff. After
all, that's what this newsgroup is for.

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> That George Bush crack was a low blow. Lance and Shannon may have hastily
>> entered in the teams, but nobody deserves that kind of verbal abuse.
>
> You know what this is? It's the world's tiniest violin.
>
> Fahrenheit 9/11 releases on DVD 10/2/04.
>
> Jonah Falcon

unkn2232324

I was thinking "dumb as John Kerry" or "dumb as Michael Moore"....but
either way, I get the point.

Agreed on the hack job by Moore....Im a veteran, Moore is using "Wag the
Dog" techniques and pissing on brave troops to elect a Vietnam War
traitor and backstabber.....Clinton all over again, just uglier and more
orangish