Question Activating secure boot has "bricked" my motherboard ?

Aug 16, 2022
Hello everybody
Attempted by installing windows 11 I activated tpm 2.0 and secure boot
When activating the tpm2.0 I had 0 problems
But after activating the secure boot and done f10 (save and restart) the pc behaved strangely.
The fan of the heatsink goes slowly and then fast, mouse and keyboard rgb with the lights that turn off and on
I tried to do clean CMOS, and then I also tried to turn it on without the video card and it behaves normally
My components:
Motherboard: gigabyte H410M S2H
CPU: i5 10400f
gpu: gt710
Ram: x2 8gb 2666mhz

Hello everybody
Attempted installing Windows 11 I activated tpm 2.0 and safe boot
During the activation of the tpm2.0 I had 0 problems
But after activating the secure boot and done f10 (save and restart) the pc behaved strangely.
The heatsink fan goes slow and then fast, mouse and rgb keyboard with the lights going off and on
I tried to do a clean CMOS, so I also tried to turn it on without the video card and it behaves normally
My components:
Ram: x2 8GB 2666MHz

(translation by Google).

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello everybody
Attempted by installing windows 11 I activated tpm 2.0 and secure boot
When activating the tpm2.0 I had 0 problems
The fan of the heatsink goes slowly and then fast, mouse and keyboard rgb with the lights that turn off and on
I tried to do clean CMOS, and then I also tried to turn it on without the video card and it behaves normally
My components:
Ram: x2 8gb 2666mhz
So your not getting anything on your monitor, the only way I know of fixing it is to uninstall the video card and use the built in graphics to turn off secure boot but that won't work for you because the processor has no graphics.

Might try to borrow a CPU from somebody that works in your board that has built in graphics.

Aug 16, 2022
So your not getting anything on your monitor, the only way I know of fixing it is to uninstall the video card and use the built in graphics to turn off secure boot but that won't work for you because the processor has no graphics.

Might try to borrow a CPU from somebody that works in your board that has built in graphics.

the problem is that I don't have friends who have a processor with integrated graphics, so I can't do that. wouldn't there be a "flashback mode" or a "safe mode"?

gigabyte and safemode is a meme :)
you dont need safemode for windows 11 unless you play valorant
secure boot cannort be disabled even if you reflash bios, its stored on your CPU
integrated GPU would usualy do the trick, but looking at your "f" CPU without integrated GPU, not an option
you can replace your CPU, that will reset secureboot status
or you can also send your mainboard to gigabyte and choose another brand like msi, asus, asrock, etc