Active Directory Domains & Trusts

I have domain.com and domain1.com in two different sites, am already between these sites via leased line. The problem is that i have w2k server in domain.com whereas NT server in domain1.com.
I just want to know if there is any disadvantage when trusting the domains.
Additional resource for reading about this service????????
Thanks

Below is the URL that has very good information on Windows 2000 Domain
Trust Relation:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/default.asp?url=/windows
2000/en/server/help/sag_AD_UnTrusts.htm

The above mentioned URL explains the four different Domain Trust Relations
in Windows 2000:

* Two-way
* One-way
* Transitive