I had to reinstall winxp and now can't find active mixer
devices ,my sound speaker, when I go to system incontrol
panel its not there ,so I have no sound on some of my
programs mainly musicmatch jukebox ,is there a driver or
something I need ,I have no ideal what I'm doing here
HELP!!!!

You'll need to install the drivers for your soundcard or onboard sound chip.
Best place to start looking for them is at the website of the PC
manufacturer.
www.coribright.com

"bARBARA" <beejay72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I had to reinstall winxp and now can't find active mixer
> devices ,my sound speaker, when I go to system incontrol
> panel its not there ,so I have no sound on some of my
> programs mainly musicmatch jukebox ,is there a driver or
> something I need ,I have no ideal what I'm doing here
> HELP!!!!

I think that the problem is not with the devices.
My problrm is:
may computer have a sound card in the motherboard
after the instalation of the sp2 I don´t have the mixer device, and any
option to active the sound, the volume, change the speekeres, etc.
I buy anather sound card, I install it, I change the Bios configuration, and
I install the drivers that come with the new sound card.
Nothing changes. I have no sounds, no option to change de configuration, and
I want to change the sound options I recive the message that I have no
"mixer" device, to go install it.