Question ActiveX/Com issue ?

i use ccleaner every now and again and no matter how many times i run the reg cleaner part it always comes up with the following line.....

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

Does anyone know what this is refering to and do i need to do anything about it.

i use ccleaner every now and again and no matter how many times i run the reg cleaner part it always comes up with the following line.....

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

Does anyone know what this is refering to and do i need to do anything about it.
I see the same thing.... no idea what it's about.....never chased it.

Hello Phillip .... i have been using ccleaner for 20 years , the version i have is about 5 years old , i have it in a folder and install it and then un install it after use , i do this because several years ago a disgruntled employee planted something in an update that caused users lots of problems .... avg who bought ccleaner actually admitted this.

I use it because its one of the few programs that i trust..... a few years ago i used a rival program and on the first pass it scanned and deleted all things it claimed i did not need , even some games files and it did so much damage i had to reboot the pc to a never used state. The annoying thing is that unlike ccleaner , its rival did NOT present me with what it found , it just ran and got rid of stuff. By the time i realised it was deleting and not finding to make a list it was too late.