Activision-Blizzard Cleared by Court to Proceed with Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we will get to see how much of whats wrong with Activision-Blizzard is because of Vivendi's influence and how much of it is actually Kotick.

Here's hoping Blizzard can return to form after this split.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
I can't say exactly what it is about shareholders controlling gaming houses that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Someone bring back the days where games were made for playing, not for filling up the 1%ers pockets.

fleeb

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007

Unfortunately, it is still Kotick at the helm.

sirskeetsalot2013

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
sadly, I find Steve Ballmer better than bobby kotick.

puts on my sad face. That prick has ruined so many good franchises, and companies I myself don't ever even buy an EA game unless it's on a steam sale under $10.

sirskeetsalot2013

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Like the logo should go "EA games, we ruin everything" (I remember this phrase from it's sports games, like NBA Jam.) The phrase normally says "EA Games, Challenge Everything" What a big LOL right?

Hence why I still like VALVe so much. Privately owned so they can focus on the gamers instead of profits. and while they do profit they do it because they make good products and involve the community as much as possible.

Steve Balmer isn't all that bad. The company is doing good and the products are decent.

bowzef

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
two of the worst company's for gaming, i know they will never go away, but gaming would be new beast if blizzard and activision were not around, or if bliz did not make WoW and got big head and think everything they make is best of the best, lol... both mentality is about money not the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.