[SOLVED] actual component price

ulak

Honorable
Aug 10, 2014
Hi guys,

I would kindly ask you about the current price of gaming components and overall price mentioned rig below? Components are 4 years old, so no more warranty for them.

i7 6700k + back noctua fan + SCYTHE Mugen 5
msi gtx 1070 gamining x
16gb ram kingston
psu: 850 g2 supernova
asus z170 gaming pro
Fractal Design Define S window
ssd 250kg kingston
1tb wd blue

thanks in advance

Solution
Most of the prices of the parts are either high due to limited stock and are outdated since newer tech have already come into the market since the system was built.

I would say you'd be better off parting ways with the entire rig as opposed to parting out individually. I'd gauge 1000USD for the entire system. Also keep in mind, that asking too much for the build will only drive the potential customer to building their own system with brand new parts and one which actually has valid warranty.

Lutfij

Titan
Most of the prices of the parts are either high due to limited stock and are outdated since newer tech have already come into the market since the system was built.

I would say you'd be better off parting ways with the entire rig as opposed to parting out individually. I'd gauge 1000USD for the entire system. Also keep in mind, that asking too much for the build will only drive the potential customer to building their own system with brand new parts and one which actually has valid warranty.

Solution

ulak

Honorable
Aug 10, 2014
Yep I totally agree with you. That's why I asked about your help in this regards. So you would advice to separate the parts and try to sell them individually?

Any ideas about the price of individual components?

Last edited: